Global Strategic Investments (GSI) was founded under the conviction that in today's world, filled with large corporations, there is room for innovative companies, with the highest levels of professionalism, integrity and customer service.
Since its inception in 1999, GSG has maintained a prominent position in Latin America's financial markets thanks to its strong relationships with important financial institutions with higher-level decision makers in different economic sector. GSG's main headquarters are located in the cities of Miami and New York. In Latin America, we have developed a network of offices, out of which the main hub is Colombia.
GSI has more than 200 employees. Our main directors have been involved in our companies since inception. They participate as stakeholders, working daily to ensure service quality and satisfaction of customer needs. Principals are directly in charge of all decisions regarding Market, Operational and Reputational risk of each one of our companies.
- Clients: GSH services over 120,000 Clients, across 19 Countries throughout the Americas and the Caribbean, including both individuals and institutions.
- Assets Under Management: GSH manages close to USD $2 Billion in Assets for clients, including both USD and local currency denominated assets.
- Investment Funds Under Management: GSH manages +10 Investment Funds, including offshore funds in USD, and onshore funds in local currency. Funds include hedge funds, private equity funds, and mutual funds, with the latter category including AAA rated local currency funds in Colombia (Fitch).
- Experienced Team: The GSH Team includes over 200 Professionals, and the core team of GSH Principals have been with the Firm since the inception days.
- Regional Coverage: GSH has 10 Offices throughout the Americas, with headquarters in the major capital cities and financial centers.
- Regulated Entities: GSH has Regulated Entities in the jurisdictions in which it operates, including Registered Investment Banks and Investment Advisors throughout the US and the Americas.